350 George Street is a iconic 7 storey heritage building, built in 1892, formerly known as Societe Generale House. Prominently located on the corner of George Street and Angel Place, with Martin Place and Wynyard Railway Stations within only a short walking distance. On site showers, kitchen and bathrooms. Common shared boardroom.
- Partitioned suite, potential for furniture to remain
- Boardroom, reception and open plan with workstations
- Amazing high ceilings and period features
- Prime location with large windows fronting George Street
- Access to shared meeting room with TV via booking system
- Basement showers, access to Ash Lane