- Soon to be refurbished whole floor
- Own amenities
- Mainly open plan configuration
- Ideal for educational users (STCA)
- Basement parking available separately
$550/m2 per annum
- Shower facilities
- Cafes at your doorstep
- Brilliant selection of brand new office suites
- Fantastic natural light due to floor to ceiling glass windows
$450/m2 per annum
- Whole floor
- 3.5 metre ceiling
- Abundant natural light
- Currently open plan
- Includes a canteen
$440/m2 per annum
- Internal kitchen with sink and stove
- Internal bathroom with shower
- Timber windows with retrofitted double-glazing
- Independent split air conditioning
- Great natural light on two sides
$460/m2 per annum
- Whole floor of 541m2
- Partitioned floor with reception
- Meeting rooms, full kitchen
- Air Conditioned server room
- Large open plan areas
- On site bike racks and showers
$475/m2 per annum
- Open plan small suite
- Excellent courtyard outlook
- On-site gym and swimming pool facilities
$555/m2 per annum
- Beautiful open courtyard space
- Choice to lease extra outdoor seatings for restaurant, garden pubs, teahouse etc
- Suit all types of retail
$598/m2 per annum
- Open plan tenancy
- Refurbished suite
- Abundant natural light
- Views up Margaret Street
- Modern lift lobby
$595/m2 per annum
(02) 9249 3709 or 0409 319 060
(02) 9249 3778 or 0413 336 161
(02) 9249 3750 or 0414 969 221
A vacant car park of a commercial CBD office building is set to become Sydney's latest small bar venue, according to Ray White Commercial.
The proposed refuvenation of George Street in the Sydney CBD will be a bonus for nearby building owners and their tenants, according to Ray White Commercial.
Recruitment firms have been highly active seeking Sydney CBD office accommodation so far in 2013, according to Ray White Commercial.
The Drivas Property Group-owned building at 86 Liverpool Street in the heart of the Sydney CBD Spanish quarter is now fully leased, according to Ray White Commercial.
Event management groups have been actively securing office premises in Sydney's
CBD, according to Ray White Commercial
Mortgage broking firm N1 Finance & Lease has relocated to a National Trust listed building in the Sydney CBD in a deal negotiated by Ray White Commercial Office Leasing Director John Skufris.
135 King Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000
Ray White Commercial - Office Leasing Sydney
Ray White Commercial (Office Leasing) is a Sydney based specialist in the commercial office market. We assist Lessors with marketing and leasing of commercial offices. We also assist tenants with searching and securing commercial premises for lease in Sydney CBD.
We have a comprehensive list of commercial properties for lease comprising partitioned offices and refurbished offices. We have offices for lease in Premium buildings, A Grade buildings, B Grade buildings and C Grade buildings. Our market covers offices for lease from Circular Quay to the North and Central Station to the South. We have an extensive range of offices in the Western Corridor, Mid Town and Financial Core.
Our territory also covers Kings Street Wharf, Jones Bay Wharf and Walsh Bay.
Many of our Lessor clients offer competitive lease incentives for quality tenants taking office space for lease.
Call Ray White commercial to lease office space today