Anthony’s career began in 1990 working in residential real estate in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs working in property management, leasing and sales.
In 2001 Anthony joined Ray White Commercial initially in property management and then in the office leasing sector. In 2007 Anthony became owner and principal of Ray White Commercial (Office Leasing Sydney). In this time he has fostered long standing relationships with landlords, tenants, conjunction agents and colleagues in the Sydney office market. Anthony’s current expertise includes coordinating leasing projects, as well as brokering transactions for tenants seeking office premise for lease. He also conducts sales of strata offices in the Sydney market.
Some of Anthony’s property clients in the past have included:
- Rockworth Capital, 50 Margaret Street
- Tanert P/L, 66 Clarence Street
- Carla Zampatti, 441 Kent Street
- Lagudi, 63 York Street, 122 Pitt Street, 1-3 Barrack S
- Coombes Property Group, 46 Market St and 48 Hunter St
- Nick Manettas, 61 York Street
- The Saba Group, 53 Martin Place, 241 Commonwealth Street
- The Museum of Contemporary Art, 140 George Street
- Charter Hall, 400 Kent Street
- Stockland, 222 Pitt Street