- Property ID
Leases from 12 months - 5 yrs
Kyle House is a heritage-listed commercial building constructed during 1931 by Stuart Bros and is an important example of Inter-War Art Deco style. The building enjoys direct access Macquarie Place Park, just a short stroll from Circular Quay.
- Fitted with reception, meeting room, boardroom
- Full kitchen, open plan with approx 18 desks
- Whole floor tenancy with high ceilings and creative features
- Secure independent floor with intercom access, 2 lifts to floor
- Leafy outlook over Macquarie Place Park