- Property ID
Inspiring and innovative !
Constructed in 1912 for the Bank of NSW. Beautiful sandstone facade dominated by a 3 level Doric columned balcony. Refurbished to a very high standard with A grade services. Operable louvers, interlinked with fire control system and air conditioning allowing maximum fresh air and reduced air con usage.
- Partitioned character secure whole floor
- Existing fit outs in place or can be made good
- Full kitchen, large balcony, mix of timber, concrete floors
- On floor showers and bathrooms
- New direct lease, vacant from 1 July 2021