- Property ID
Views down Hunter Street
Located on the corner of Hunter and Bligh Streets, City Mutual Building is an art deco icon situated in the heart of Sydney’s CBD. Constructed in 1936, this 12 storey building was Sydney’s tallest skyscraper. The building has recently been refurbished ensuring it is equipped with the latest technology.
- Quality fit out in place designed to maximize efficiencies and light
- Terrific aspect and outlook over Hunter and Castlereagh St
- Reception, large boardroom and meeting rooms
- Offices and workstations, high quality internal kitchen
- Floor plans available on request